The first question that arises in parents’ minds is what is online math tutoring. It can be defined as a platform where students can learn mathematics without any physical interaction. Online math tutoring is a must for every student nowadays. Students who are weak in mathematics can use this opportunity to strengthen themselves in math. In this article, we shall discuss the benefits of online math tutoring, what a bar graph is, and its applications and properties of it.
Four Advantages of Math Tutoring
The points mentioned below analyze the four advantages of math tutoring.
- Immediate Feedback: Sometimes school management does not tell the parents about their children’s growth. Hence, parents may be in the dark about how well their children are performing. In the case of online math tutoring, this doesn’t happen. It provides you with immediate feedback. They provide you with feedback either by email or during live sessions.
- Safety: Most parents are always worried about their children. Suppose, the school or offline mode of tutoring is far away from their home, this produces a problem. Online tutoring again comes to help you. The sessions are recorded which provides the parents to check on their children at any time.
- Downloadable Resources: Nowadays, it has become a trend to get as many as possible notes. For instance, if you choose an offline mode of tutoring, it may cost you extra money to buy those notes. But, in the case of online tutoring, this problem will not occur. The notes provided by the tutor can be downloaded and preserved for a long time.
- Making Maths Fun: It is found that many children find studying math boring. It is very difficult for them to engage themselves in textbook learning. Online tutoring makes studying math fun. It provides students with various math puzzles and games that encourage students to study math.
What is a Bar Graph?
A graph that is used to represent data in s pictorial form is known as a bar graph. It is also known as a bar chart. It is also known as a bar chart. So next time whenever you see the word bar chart, don’t get confused. It uses horizontal and vertical rectangular bars to represent categorical data.
Some Significant Properties of a Bar Graph
To recognize a bar chart, one must know its property. The following points mentioned below analyze the significant properties of a bar chart.
- The rectangular bar charts can be either drawn vertically or horizontally.
- The length and width of the bar chart must be equal. It may consist of some space between the two.
- The height of the rectangular bar charts in the graph must be equivalent to the data it displays.
- The bar chart is categorized into two types. They are the x-axis and y-axis.
Practical Applications of a Bar Graph
The bar chart is used in our day-to-day life. But, you mustn’t be aware of it. The points mentioned below analyze those applications.
- The bar charts are used by experts to differentiate between variables. It is very convenient for the human brain to retain pictorial forms of data.
- Bar charts are considered the easiest method of showing heavy data. It saves a lot of time.
- The bar graphs are also used to study patterns over a long period.
Overall, online math tutoring or tuition is highly beneficial for both parents and students. It is very important for the students who are struggling or reach their maximum potential in mathematics. It is time-saving, cost-effective, fun, productive and personalized, and most importantly safe. Hence, you must use this opportunity to enroll your children in online math tutoring provided by Cuemath.